Once you have booked your photo shoot, there are often a dozen questions that come up as you begin to visualize how you want your experience and final photographs to look. The first step is to relax! This time is all yours and there are no right or wrong answers. It is simply a time for you to be YOU!
As you weigh all the choices, here are some tips!
- wear white pants....unless you plan to never sit or carry your child
- wear too loose/baggy clothing or sweaters...the very rarely flattering
- wear one color head to toe! (especially white or black)
- go too short on the skirt/dress ladies!
- wear high heels unless you bring flats with you to treck in at nature locations
- put children in something you absolutely do not want dirty...kids are messy and so is the outdoors!
- mix patterns, colors, textures and styles, it is best though to stick with 3-4 colors tops for the entire family to work within
- pair a solid top and pants with a patterned scarf, tie, cap or sweater/jacket
- smile big and proud! you worked hard to get the right outfits and you will look great!
Styling for your session can be fun (and a little stressful when trying to get the *perfect* combo). But, the effort is well worth it and you will be SO pleased later on!